For my personal narrative essay I have chosen to provide 3-5 images that I feel describe me. In this essay I hope to teach you a little more about who I am. In class on the first day when Professor G-B asked me to give an example of something I love, (to help her build an argument) I said music. The reason I bring this up is because I want to try and explain who I am through images related to music. In this essay, I hope to choose music-related images that will creatively express my personality, my passions, and my accomplishments. Each image will ideally explain different aspects of my identity, while at the same time contribute to my main point: my passion for music. I have a few image ideas in mind, but I wanted to save them for the final product.
I hope this is enough to give a rough idea of how I want to do this assignment.
Please feel free to make suggestions!
I think this is a good place to start. The biggest thing to consider is what images you will choose. How will each image represent a specific thing (or perhaps more than one thing) about you? Also what does music say about you? My advice for now: select the images and begin developing the story you think they tell about you.
ReplyDelete